Friday, February 24, 2012

Germs = Diet Plan

We have ice cream in the house right now. Strawberry swirl. And it's really good.

It was purchased for my father-in-law. But because he didn't eat it all before he left, I'm faced with an open container of something I really like.

The problem? My willpower isn't so great these days.

The solution?

Jim. Well, Jim and his germs. Right now he's sitting next to me, with a spoon and the ice cream. Normally, I'd be demanding a spoonful or two. Or three.

But I'm not tonight.

I'm not asking to share the deliciousness because Jim was sick earlier this week. Grossly and juicily sick in ways it's not polite to discuss.

All of a sudden, sharing a spoon doesn't sound like such a great idea. I guess I should be grateful that he's preventing me from ingesting useless calories, right?

Yeah. Sure. Thanks, Jim.

No comments: