Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Room with a View

Today's abbreviated workout was odd for a few reasons.

1. It was in Baltimore.
2. It was in the afternoon, while the conventioneers were in class. My work partner graciously allowed me to LEAVE THE BOOTH to sneak it in.
3. It was hot. As in the temperature in the room was a conservative 80.
4. It was in center field. Well, left center field, actually. Of Camden Yards ... where the Orioles play. My hotel looks out on the stadium and I spent my treadmill time watching hard working dudes lay brick, shovel sand, mill around and do all things related to getting ready for the first pitch of the season.

The only thing better would have been if there was an actual game going on. It would certainly make the time go quickly!

And if you ever can't get a ticket to an Orioles game, just rent a room at the Hilton and hit the fitness center.

No comments: